craving: to get this week over with
Salam Alykom to all my Muslim sisters and brothers out there. Hola to all my non-Muslim readers. I pray everyone had a great start to the week. I had a very busy weekend. Spent Friday at the park with friends and on Saturday I took my son to a birthday party. That evening I had some friends over and cooked for them. Sunday, a couple of my friends came to visit me and one was from UAE, I haven't seen her in a long time. I cooked of course. No one goes away from my house hungry. So, yeah, my weekend was very busy.
I'm gonna have a very busy week. My dad is having heart surgery. I would appreciate prayers, please. My daughter is leaving to New Jersey to visit my big sister for her spring break holiday. God, I'm gonna be lonely, just my son and I. I just want this week to end. So, I've just been making a lot of dua (prayers) and put everything in God's hands. All will be good. Alhamdulilah for everything. (thank God for everything). So, on to my entry.
I found this idea off this lovely girls blog and I thought to myself that it seemed like a really great idea for a post.
If you really knew me, you would know...
- My mom died of breast cancer when I was really young.
- I love 70's and 80's music. ( I think because I have two older sisters) LOL
- my childhood best friends were, Jessica, Margie and Carrie and Sabrina and I'm still in touch with them.
- My goal in life is to make a difference in others lives. I absolutely love hearing that I have changed someone, that I have helped them in any way...
- -I'm a little shy at first, but once I feel comfortable, I am really outgoing and very social.
- When my mom died, the only person that helped me get through our loss was my sister, Mona and one of my best friends, Veronica. Thanks for always being there for me girls.
- I love animals
- I hate ignorant and racist people.
- I hate television.
- if I really knew you, what would I know? <3
final whisper: I will miss you A LOT.....