Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A couple reasons why I choose to become Muslim. Islam is my life..

mood: Accomplished
craving:  a little of this and a little of that.

Salam alykom and Hello. I hope everyone is having a great week. :) Remember, do something special for yourself today. Or better for someone else. Now, on to my entry.



"I am a Muslim woman who not only wants to save the world, I want to show the world what Islam is. Thetruth, not what the western media shows."

- Texan after UAE

Since becoming Muslim several years ago, my mind has really opened. Not only has it opened up to accepting myself as I am, but my mind has opened up to other cultures and other ways of life. Being Muslim is the biggest blessing God has given me. Since my divorce, non Muslims (my family and friends) ask me, are you coming back to Christianity? Let me tell y'all a little secret: I didn't come to Islam because I married a Muslim. I was Muslim before I married him. I simply look at them with a big smile, and say, I'd rather God take my life than me go back to a religion I never understood. The truth is the truth. That's how I feel. Now, I'll show y'all just a couple of the reasons I choose Islam and to become Muslim. Again, we are all entitled to our own choice of religion. Islam works for me and a 1.5 billion (more now) other people in this big world. I never judge anyone for their religion. Heck, I have some of my best childhood friends who practice Christianity and plus my family. I love and respect them dearly. Thank y'all for accepting me as I am and what I choose. I love y'all.

We have a Verse in our holy book;

"

So, I tell people that when they try to debate with me about Islam. It's simple, you don't like what religion I choose?  Just listen to what Allah (God) said in this above verse in our holy book. :)

Now, on to showing y'all just a couple of reasons I choose Islam.. I was amazed and dazed. LOL Seriously.

Now, who could deny these scientific reasons? Scientist are just finding out in the last thirty years what God told us 1,400 years ago in our Holy Quran about these AMAZING miracles. So many have come to join Islam because of these Amazing facts.

Enjoy.

In the resort town of Skagen you can watch an amazing natural phenomenon. This city is the northernmost point of Denmark, wherthe Baltic and North Seas meet. The two opposing tides in this place can not merge because they have different densities.


The above picture of the seas have a verse in our glorious Quran. It goes like this



 He has set free the two seas meeting together.  There is a barrier between them.  They do not transgress.  (Quran, 55:19-20)



This is just one reason that I choose Islam. I'll give y'all one more and the rest will be up to y'all to explore our religion. 

 The Quran on Human Embryonic Development:

In the Holy Quran, God speaks about the stages of man’s embryonic development:
 We created man from an extract of clay.  Then We made him as a drop in a place of settlement, firmly fixed.  Then We made the drop into an alaqah (leech, suspended thing, and blood clot), then We made the alaqah into a mudghah (chewed substance)... 1(Quran, 23:12-14)


The above link y'all will find easy explanations of our religion. Thanks for all the emails asking about Islam and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to tell y'all a little about my religion. Please pardon me. Y'all can always look up the nearest Mosque in your area. 


final whisper: Ignorance is intolerable. There is no excuse to remain ignorant about Islam.

3 comments:

Um Zakarya said...

Assalamu Aleykum sister,

Alhamdulillah we have been guided to the right path and are muslims!
Sadlmy, most of the non muslims don't know anything at all about Islam and get false informations on our beautiful Deen from the media.
May ALLAH SWT guide us all and keep us on the straight path always.Ameen!

Lot of love

Chick Flick Journal said...

thank you for sharing this amazing story such a nice post

Little Auntie said...

Ma'shaAllah Ta'baraka Allah! I really liked this post, a lot <3

Because life is beautiful.

Labels

Random LOVE UAE Mubarak UAE-TEXAS best friends happiness life texas Abu dhabi Amber - Birthday America Arabic language Arabs BIRTHDAY - Random BLOGGING Belief in Islam Bukoor and OUD CUPCAKES Candy - Mac and Cheese - Best Friends - Kool-Aid - Diamond rings Different languages Friends - Honestly - Islam Friendship - Family - Love~ juan Friendship - Love - BBQ'ing Germany Getting a maid... God - Faith - I miss you ISLAM - Muslim women's rights- Respect - Education - Money ISLAM - QURAN - sister - Islam - God - Islam - Seas - Embryonic Development Italy - friends - JESUS Jannah - Heaven - Paradise Jesus - God - Quran - Islam - Muslims Jummah LOVE - DUBAI - DAD - Jesus - ISLAM - Husband - Kids - Ramadan - PINK - Mother in law - snow LOVE ?Allah - god - ALLAH - ALLAH - Allah - love - LoVE - lOvE and LOVE Liars Love - life - charity MAKE-UP Mabarak Mabruk Eshnuk and Malik Maids Marriage - Weddings - Love - Happiness Mi amor Missing my son New York Oud - salwa - Kalemat PHOTOMANIA.... PMS - shoes - polish - waxing - Perfumes - Oils Philosophy Prayers Quote Quran Quran - God - Jesus Random... Roaches Shahda... Stay Trish Mcvoy - Mac - Aveda - Estee Lauder United Arab Emirates Vacation World Affairs amber amber's 17th birthday. azooz baba and azooz-good-bye blueberry muffins bread rolls- Chai breakfast cancer death - Sheikh Ahmed bin Zayed Al-Nahyan eid favorites feeling Nostalgic flowers - love - hope - wind good-bye home inspiration kids- random libya m missing family missing grandparents. mom - love mosha mothers and friendship movies - weddings - tantrums - hot white chocolate - Caribou mr jim glass my Mother my dad my daughter nonna old friends patience quotes rain random pics rawan secrets shahadah shopping - IKEA - sisters - love three years old